|Massachusetts Compliance Infosight Home » Training Videos||Print View|
CU PolicyPro New User Video Training
Welcome to CU PolicyPro Online Training! These video segments are a recorded version of new user training. You can watch each segment sequentially for a full training, or pick and choose the segments that interest you.
To view any of these recordings:
- On the link to open the video.
- Enter your name (or credit union name). No RECORDING KEY is required.
- Click the "View Recording" button
- Click the "View" button under the Microsoft Office Live Meeting High-Fidelity Presentation or Microsoft Office Live Meeting Replay option.
Note: Not all browsers will support the Microsoft Office Live Meeting High-Fidelity Presentation viewing option. If you have trouble viewing the video or hearing the audio, open the video using the Microsoft Office Live Meeting Replay option. Having trouble? See the Troubleshooting Hints.
Segment 1 - Introduction (2 minutes)
- Logging into the manual
- Navigating the home page
Segment 2 - View and Edit Policies (12 minutes)
- Opening your working manual
- Navigation within the manual
- Toolbar functions
- Basic editing and formatting
- Saving and previewing your work
Segment 3 - Numbered Lists and Key Fields (14 minutes)
- Formatting numbered lists
- Editing Key Fields
- Key Fields database
- Key Fields report
Segment 4 - Managing Your Policies (13 minutes)
- Copying sections to the archive
- Retreiving sections from the archive
- Adding sections
- Removing sections
- Copying sections from the Master
Segment 5 - Publishing Your Manual (14 minutes)
- Publishing your manual
- Managing published manuals
- "Do Not Publish" function
- Creating Mini-Manuals
Segment 6 - Library and Storage (7 minutes)
- The Library
- The Storage area
Segment 7 - Administration (9 minutes)
- Adding a welcome message to the home page
- Adding a disclosure statement to the published manual
- Creating and managing users
- Creating and managing access levels
Troubleshooting hints: If the video replay is not loading fast enough to easily watch the video, you can use the "Download" option to download the entire file to your computer. This helps especially with computers with a slower internet connection that cannot stream the video fast enough for a smooth viewing.
If you have trouble viewing the video or hearing the audio, open the video using the Microsoft Office Live Meeting Replay option.
If you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log In
- InfoSight Home
- Compliance Calendar
- Compliance Connection
- ACH/Electronic Payments
- Bank Secrecy Act
- Bankruptcy and Collections
- Board Responsibilities
- Business Continuity Planning
- Field of Membership
- Massachusetts Legislation
- Model Policies
- Parity with FCUs
- Record Retention
- Tax Issues
- Site Index
- Search Help